24 Oct 01:00 - 27 Oct 18:00 - Hualien City
➧ More info
This event is for cyclists who want to participate in "The Actual Race" event
scheduled on 26Oct2018 (Fri) organised by the Taiwan Cyclist Federation www.taiwankom.org/en/
* Watch 2017 Taiwan KoM challenge (full video) here:
*Watch SCT KoM Experience (fun tour version) video here:
One of the top ten climb in the world, WuLing @ 3275m is the highest point atop HeHuanShan which is the end point of the annual KoM race organised by Taiwan Cycling Federation in Oct. The actual event has a "Strict cut-off time" of just 6.5hours where competitors need to climb up 3275m over about 85km.
We are organising the entire trip logistics to this international race event happening yearly in Hualien.
We have already secured accommodation in Hualien, just 6-10km to the start point QiXingTan.
Day01 24Oct Wed (ARRIVAL)
Arrive Taipei / Transfer by coach to HuaLien (along with bike box). Setup bike, check and rest.
Day02 25Oct Thu (REST & PREPARE)
Own time continue bike setup / Easy ride / Rest & Prepare for the race.
Welcome dinner hosted by race organiser.
Day03 26Oct Fri (KOM RACE DAY)
0500hrs - Riders Reporting to QiXingTan
0600hrs - Flag-off (1st 18km warm-up ride, timing starts after left turn off Taroko Gorge Bridge). 6.5hrs to finish.
1300hrs - Race cut-off.
1930hrs - Riders dinner in Hualien
Day04 27Oct Sat (DEPARTURE)
Hualien / Transfer back to Taipei airport for departure
*OR own extension in Taipei.
We are offering the following:
****** KOM Full Race Package 4D3N (End-to-End) *****
Early birds sign up before 30Apr
From 01May : $820/pax
single-room sup: $180 (3nights)
1) Taiwan KoM Race Entry & Registration (est. SGD250/pax)
2) Finisher's medal, Finisher's certificate, race polo-tee, race pack, feed zone supplies on race day, insurance.
3) 2 dinners on 25Oct & 26Oct.
4) 3 nights hotel accom in Hualien
5) 2-way land transfers Airport(Taipei)-HuaLien- Airport
6) 2-way Bike box transfers Airport-Hualien-Airport
7) 3 breakfasts in hotel
8) Pre-Departure Briefing & Preparation (with detailed route description) by leader
** Excludes flights to Taipei (we will advise the group flights to take after you have registered: Scoot/ Jetstar/ SQ)
>>>>> How To Sign Up <<<<<
1) After indicate Going, Follow up & Complete the online trip booking form SA-TW goo.gl/u3MK7T
We will be in touch with you via email/Whatsapp for payment details